Friday, March 6, 2009

Work alternative


Company's new rule -- work alternative.
Every employee need to take turn to on leave.
2 Fridays in a month.
No Annual leave? Then take unpaid leave..
Looks like my company also can't get rid of economic impact.
Less business, less production, and less profit..

Waaa~~~
Future?
BLUR!!
Dream?
GONE!!
Lover?
RUN AWAY!! (joke joke..)

Today not many people come to work, car park "lenggang lenggang"..
My gang also did not come.
So, i just work alone and eat alone..
A bit boring..
Still consider okay coz it reminds me when i started to work in here..

Every Friday, canteen sure a lot of people especially my colleague.
Coz got "KFC".. His favourite.. But today.. Still left a lot of KFC.
It shows how "crowded" the people are working here today..

Loon ah Loon: next time if u want eat more KFC u can exchange leave wif me lo.. Kekeke...


No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter