Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pity Cat

I saw a cat just now at canteen.
Normally cats are not allowed to enter the canteen. If let the "mak cik" see the cat, she will go and "piak".. beat the cat on its forehead.
So, i feel excited when see the "teenage" cat walking towards my place.
Everybody knows that i am a cat lover. So don't be surprise when i acting too excited. Hehe..
The cat suddenly stop in front of something that looks like rock and started to smell it, jump here and there...
When i see the cat's eyes, one side big, one side small..
At that moment, i only knew that why it act so strange playing with the rock and scare if the rock might attack her.( I think is her, not i him)
Ohww... Pity cat..
She still can survive.. Struggling to continue to breath..(kekeke.. seems like i treat her as human)
I wana bring her back and take care her..
But my family sure won't let me have her.. *they don't like pets*

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter