Sunday, March 1, 2009

Money No Enough 2

I just finished this movie - Money No Enough 2.
It's not a new movie d, but now only have the chance to sit down and watch..
I feel very pity with the mother of 3 useless son.
She work so hard in her life time to take care her sons and even her grandchildren..
When she wana pass away that time she still can sacrificed for them..
But what her sons do to her?
Send her to Nursing Home.. Yeah..
Reason is they can't take care of her... All bullshits..
This movie makes me think back about my mother.
Sometimes i felt that i did not put all my best to take good care of her..
I will sad.. I will cry.. And hope for 2nd chance to do so..
But time is cruel..
For those guys out there who still have chance to take good care of your parents, please do so before it's too late..
Even they woke you up in mid night..
Even you need to sacrificed all your time..
Even you feel very very tired..
Just do your best..
They know they bothering you, they know you tired and they might ask you to go rest.
But what they really want is companian, love and care.. From you!!
Who clean you when you small? Who feed you when you small? Who teach you to walk? Who take care of you when you sick?
I just want to say: I LOVE YOU, Mom.. I LOVE YOU, Dad..

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter