Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I hate Microsoft!!


Have you heard that outlook express file can corrupt before?
Oh, well.. It's not so possible to happen but it really happened in my office.
All the while, I have been working on it to recover all the DBX files.
But every software i tried is just trial version or just demo.

Haiz... I hate i hate i hate Uuu!!!!!

Why microsoft know that those file can corrupt but still don't want write a program to recover it.

They just simply ask you go to this link http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/community/columns/filecorruption.mspx and buy the recover software from other company.

I just don't understand, maybe this is the tactic to earn money.
Microsoft should be responsible on the corrupted file coz they build it to be corrupt.

They need to provide solution to user..

I have no idea how to deal with the corrupted file now.
Wana die d.. Don't wake me up.. Shhh....

1 comment:

Icing said...

zwr..
i know there are plenty of powerful recovery tools but it needs to purchase.
Anyway, i have solved the problem. Thanks for your suggestion ya..

 

Free Blog Counter