Friday, March 20, 2009

Crazy with My Pet

I started to play Pet Society in Facebook few days ago.
My pet called Ice Cream. Hmm.. Sounds yummy.. But cannot eat lah..


I build and decorate my own house there. And earn coins to buy my pet cute cute things.
Each room decorate differently and its very interesting..



Just wonder how to make fast coins in this game.
No cheat code to hack into the game coz its using flash. Hard.. hard..

Just depend on fren visit and betting in the stadium.

Most of the time i will lose my coins.



Normally i will play non stop when i found an interesting new game.
But it will not last for long.
Then i will get bored and quit.
I think i will give my self a month time.

Just worry that if i did not take care my pet anymore, what will it become..
Maybe full of shit and flies.. Kekekeke...

2 comments:

shoeeo said...

i will take care your pet for you by that time :P

Icing said...

really? then i will inform u lah. thanks 1st ya.. hehe

 

Free Blog Counter