Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Resign

I threw my resign letter today..
Without envelope..
Just type, print and gave it to my boss directly..

I don't want think too much..
If i think too much sure i will stay back.. So just Do It!!

I wonder what big boss will tell me about my resigning..
I believe i will be ask to stay, but when i think about what makes me feel sucks in this company, i am sure i will leave in no regret..

Hopefully i will find a job as soon as possible..
And a job that won't makes me feel SUCKS..

4 comments:

Jason Ong said...

What is actually happen?

Icing said...

Nothing happend.. just feel boring and tired everyday face the same shit ppl..so i choose to quit..

shoeeo said...

grat tat u finally make up ur mind. Good luck in job hunting. By the way, economy coming back liao. Jia you!!

Icing said...

hehe.. very hard step out from it la.. thanks ya..

 

Free Blog Counter