Friday, May 29, 2009

My Toys & Collections

Want to know what i actually doing at home when free?

Toys..


This is DIY "sponge puzzle"..
It's a Living Room..
So cute.. (now u will know i like cute cute things very much ..)



This is BedRoom..
The DIY not very expensive, about RM18 each..
After place all those cupboards and bed, i open it up and put back into original look and keep inside the box.
Kekeke.. weird? This is my hobby.. Next time do it again if i want to "play"..

Okay, let's move to next: keroro..



Kero..Kero..Kero..Kero..


Nyum..Nyum.. Anyone wants some cake?


Keroro with my Blythe..

And my miniature..


Cakes..

Luxury Sweets..


Or Sushi...?

I have posted more picture about my toys and collection into Facebook album. U can go and have a look Oooo..

2 comments:

shoeeo said...

lolx, i know it since that day i help u to fix your comp :p

Icing said...

hmm?? when wor? how u knew?

 

Free Blog Counter