Friday, May 22, 2009

Dream

I always ask my self : Am i living in a dream?
When i wake up, everything will back to normal?
Back to the time when my mum still here..
We can go shopping, we can chat..(Coz i always share my feelings with her.. Share my happiness, sadness, jealousy.. and everything that i can think of)

Few days ago, in my dream..
My life back to normal..
My mum still here talking to me..
She told me that everything that happen to me is just a challenge for me..
She want me learn how to be strong and independent..
So now its over, and she is back..

But dream is a dream..
In reality world, everything not same as what i dream and what i hope to be..
Sometimes i really really hope that i don't wake from the dream..
And sometimes i telling my self : Wait..Be patient.. just wait till that day.. Mum will come back and say it just a joke.. Everybody lying to me now, my mum still alive.. yeah.. still here..

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter