Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Resign Part II

Few weeks ago i mentioned that i already threw my resign letter.
But after that my boss ask me to think again, so they still holding my letter now.
I think they not yet accept my letter till this moment..

But don't know from where or from who this news spread around my company..
Who's the shit bitch go and tell the whole company that i threw my resign letter and going to left this company..
Whoever he/she is.. better be careful.. i want to curse her..
Walking? Chase by dog..
Cycling? Fall till break her spine..
Driving? Hit by lorry till half die..
On plane? Plane crash..
Ride boat? Eaten by shark..
(Hahaha!! Bad luck.. bad luck.. go..go...go find her..)

Why she so busybody?
What she will get after spread my news to others?
Motherf**ker stupid BITCH!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter