Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Toys and Collections Part II

This time i will let you all see what i have been doing this few weeks..
Kero.. kero..

Latest version of Keroro Gunso collections.

I collect these 1 by 1 ( total 5 boxes) few months ago until now.. But the manufacturer release all of these collections in just A BOX.. Ggrrrhhhh!!!! (It looks more prettier and cheaper.. no good..)

DORORO -> the unnoticeable ninja

GIRORO -> the ultimate fighter

KURURU -> the technology expert

TAMAMA -> super attack beam!!! (My favorite)

KERORO -> the most funny, laziest, childish and very cute sergeant

AND... TRANSFORM!!!


ter~~ deng~~
combination of all keroro members..


Side View..
On top View...

Nearly forget my DIY Wedding Dress Shop..

Quite hard to fix all those tiny things into this miniature shop..

This is the inside of the shop..
I placed screws on corner of the box so that it can open and close.

Hardest part is the wedding dress.. need to use my sewing kits to sew it..

But after finished, i feel satisfied.. hehehe.. I like it~~

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter