Sunday, August 23, 2009

Human.. Like Shit!!

Now only i remember.. Someone told me before..

The one that you trust the most..
The one that closest with you..
The one that you can share everything with..

Is the one that will betray you in one day..

I should listen to the person..
I should aware..

But it seems like too late..
I've been hurt.. Behind my back.. By a knife.. Super sharp knife..
And the knife is invisible..
It started to make me bleed..
Slowly.. Till i never aware on that..
It won't pain.. Till the wound get bigger and bigger..

Until i start to feel pain..
Until i start to feel dizzy..
Until i knew the face under the mask..

But its too late..
I'm dying..
And the murderer living happily ever after..
** I hope the murderer can live hapily ever after.. If can..

2 comments:

shoeeo said...

你还好吗? ><

Icing said...

i m ok d.. thanks..

 

Free Blog Counter