Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CNY Cookies

Cookies that i made with the help of my aunt..


I'm taking orders for this cookies..
Actually it's secret recipe from my aunt.
It's different from other cookies coz it's made from better ingredient..
But i sell very cheap only.. RM14 per bottle.

I use butter, eggs, sugar, flour and others ingredients to make.
The hardest part is how to bake those cookies in oven.
Sometimes the color too light, sometimes the cookies become indian cookies if too long.. Hard to control :(

I use 4 days of hard work but only can produce few bottles only. Phew... really hard work..
And need to wask lots and lots of baking tray... Wah~~ Tired.. Tired..

Now i still looking for people who interested.. Hmm.. Anyone interested please let me know. :)

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter