Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Last Day @gain~~

Yeah yeah~~ Hooray!!!
After a long long waiting~~
finally the day has reached..

The last day i'm in that company that i hate..
Hate at first but now from hate changed to familiar..
Familiar with those "stupid" user that will always called in the mid night..
Familiar with those "high nose" HOD that expect impossible task to be done..
Familiar with waking up early morning and go back home late night..
And the last things that makes me feel like staying is~~
All chinese nurses that treat me very well and care me very much..
I like them very much..
Chinese in there really very good and helpfull..
Chew, Wong, K'ng and also my best friend Sri and Sandyeep from Physiotherapy..

Now i'm jobless..
Maybe can take this opportunity to have a good rest at home..
And the most important thing is that i can spend my time with my loves one..
And that's worth for all my hard work..


p/s: Thanks for the treats Ee Leen.. our FM..

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter