Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I hate Black Bee

Any body know the meaning of 'black bee' in Chinese words?
Yes.. Thats what i want to share today..
Normally Hokkien people will use this words to describe certain race's people..

I hate! I hate! I hate! Black Bee!!
He thinks he got such power to control me?
Or he thinks that every single steps and work also need to follow his instruction?
He ask u to sit.. U better sit..
He ask u to bark.. Just bark.. Wof..wof..
Thats good dog.. good dog..

WTF!!!
Hello.. I am not that kind of person..
And i'm not going to be your lovely little wof wof dog..

Wow~~ He said i no motivation on my work..
Start from the 1st day i working here, i work for 11 hours everyday..
And work 24 hours without rest..
What i gain from these extra hour working is --> no motivation..

What you expect me to learn in just half month time?
All server stuff? All networking things? All application? All user's request?
What i learnt now is..
I hate you.
I don't want to see you.
And I wish to gives HELL to you..
May you have a "sweet" dreams and "good" night tonight..

God Bless You!! Tomorrow u will see the HELL infront of u.. Wahahaha!!!!

3 comments:

shoeeo said...

i hate this type of ppl too >.<

Icing said...

oh.. u hate oso r? wat makes u feel tat? working oso? hehe..

shoeeo said...

i hate ppl to play politic around me
hmm not only work but everything XD

 

Free Blog Counter