Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Things Changed

Many things changed in this few weeks..
Mostly those things become better after changing (i hope so~~) especially my new job..
Next week is the time for me to say 'goodbye' to the old and head to the new.
Sure there will be lots and lots of new things i need to learn, new environment i need to cope with, and new social life with all colleagues need to be done..
Thinking of that i started to feel TIRED...
Just hope that things will going on smoothly..

New environment = New Life..
That's great bcoz i don't need to face those 'stupid' people anymore..
And i can concentrate on my "Miao~"..

My Miao~
Another new things that changed in my life..
Miao~ started to get into my life..
And Miao~ always makes me happy.. (don't know how long the happiness will remain? maybe sometimes need to have some argument.. *Miao~ dun scratch me har..)
Sometimes i will get confuse what Miao~ is thinking..
But i still miss my Miao~ so much..
Coz Miao~ is Cute.. Adorable.. Lovely.. Caring.. (can i take your arm? Miao~ kekekeke.. No no, i'm greedy.. can i have all of u? Miao~)

4 comments:

shoeeo said...

new job, new life XD that's correct
hope your new job going to suit you

miao? new cat ? ^^

Icing said...

Thanks~~ Hope that too..

Hehe.. My new "cutest cat"..

Jason Ong said...

where is your new company now?
still working in Taiping?

Icing said...

new company? In Taiping too.. Will let u know personally.. drop me a message ya..hehe..

 

Free Blog Counter