Saturday, April 11, 2009

Injection

Today i went to a doctor.
I'm not sick but i still inject by doctor.

-----Hepatitis B antibody-----

Based on my health report, my antibody is 61. So the lab recomment me to take more antibody.
But when i show doctor my report, he said i do not need. If i still want to inject, he will do it.
So i think that more antibody is better than less..
So i took antibody booster to boost up my antibody coz i had my antibody 10 years ago.
Now i just need a booster to maintain my antibody.

The scary part was when the needle prick into my arm. Ouch!!! It like BIG ants bite..
My hand now still pain. The feeling is like after hours of exercise, muscle pain and cannot bring up my hand higher than my head.

And the doctor said i might have some fever. It's the side effect. OMG!!
And now i can feel my mouth ulcer pain. Izzit my imagination or wat?

Hmm... better sleep early tonight..

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter