Thursday, April 3, 2008

Goodbye~~ My Little Kitty

Poor Kitty.. Now no more stay in my house.
My brother took it to his working place.
He say the place is more suitable for Kitty,
enough food, sleep warm.
But i don't believe what he told me.
I don't know why he want to keep it there.
Very sad.. Can't see my Kitty anymore...

The big cat is dad(Miu), small cat is Kitty.
Kitty is playing with my leg.
Are they looks the same?
From head to tail also looks exactly the same.
I can confirm that Kitty is Miu's kitten.
Hehe..

The big cat is mum, small cat is kitty.
Kitty still don't know how to feed on food.
So just feed on milk..



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ice Cake love a cat very much...

Icing said...

Haha..
Sure lah. All my fren know i like cat..
Cat very very cute..

 

Free Blog Counter